May 10, 2012

Featured Toy Shop - Ka-Pow!! Collectibles

Last week I had my second trip to Ka-Pow!! Collectibles in Lakeview (Chicago) and got to have a quick chat with the owner, Romeo. The shop has tons of vintage and had to find items as well as some newer stuff that you might have missed at retail. The shop is open in the afternoon, but closed on Tuesday (check the image below for actual hours) and it's worth noting that for now the shop is cash only. 


I picked up a couple vintage GI Joes a Blind box Sketbot and a vintage off-brand transformer toy that I had when I was little. It's a cool little camera that is made of die-cast and plastic. I used to pretend that he was Reflector (though he's only one dude) when I was little. Pretty awesome shop, stop on in when you've got a free afternoon. 711 West Belmont Ave. or find them on Facebook. Romeo even let me take a couple pictures of HypNO from Pulsar that he had on display, great figure!












No comments: