Feb 22, 2012

Toy de Jour (204) - Character Building blind box Micro Figures


Since I've been on a blind-box kick with the mass-produced Lego and Playmobil figures I had no choice but to grab a few of these knock-offs at Target when I was checking out the other day. I got the swat guy and "rare" astronaut first. But when I saw the zombie on the list I knew I'd keep buying until I had him. Luckily that was the next time I went to the store. I believe the exact thing I said out loud alone in the car while in the parking lot was "That's the best thing that could've happened!" as I forgot that I was trying to get this guy.

They're compatible with Legos of course, but just a bit off with that off-brand feel to them. I love the ones I got, but I doubt I'll pick up more.




I should mention that this company is also releasing the mini Doctor Who figures that have been announced. The company is Jonic, or JDNA, the company that also does the GoGo's blind packaged figures.





No comments: